Google
 
Web www.blogger.com
www.myspace.com www.treehugger.com
Veg-ables: Nog-a-licious!

Veg-ables

An AZ-based blogspace for veg*ans & veg-curious alike -- welcome! My hope is for this space to serve as both a resource and a springboard for action, for it to grow and evolve along with its contributors, and to remain relevant for new as well as old veggies. Also visit my Space! :o)

10.11.06

Nog-a-licious!

I have to admit, I've been feeling festive lately with our big scores in Washington ... and I've been glugging nog like there's no tomorrow ... Vegan Nog, that is. Yep, Albertson's even carries this stuff!



And it tastes just as good as the original, without all the nasty animal products! :o)

Just add a healthy amount of spiced rum, top with a dash of cinnamon, and you're in for a deliciously relaxing evening.



2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Laura Mae said...

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog. :) Yours looks great, too, and that eggnog does indeed look delicious! I can't say that I'm a vegetarian myself, but it's cool that you're really passionate about this. :)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger ~cupcake~ said...

Thanks! :o) I appreciate the kind words & thanks for taking the time to stop by & comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



PETA2.com