Google
 
Web www.blogger.com
www.myspace.com www.treehugger.com
Veg-ables: Happy (Spare A) Turkey Day !!!

Veg-ables

An AZ-based blogspace for veg*ans & veg-curious alike -- welcome! My hope is for this space to serve as both a resource and a springboard for action, for it to grow and evolve along with its contributors, and to remain relevant for new as well as old veggies. Also visit my Space! :o)

22.11.06

Happy (Spare A) Turkey Day !!!

Ladies and Gentlemen ...

I hope you all have a fabulous long weekend. I will be taking myself offline for the next few days, just to let you know, but I'll be back next week. (No, not by choice ... I'm moving into my new house, and it ain't wired yet.)

Toodles!

Ps: Hope you decided to save a turkey this year!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



PETA2.com