Google
 
Web www.blogger.com
www.myspace.com www.treehugger.com
Veg-ables: Veg Quiz

Veg-ables

An AZ-based blogspace for veg*ans & veg-curious alike -- welcome! My hope is for this space to serve as both a resource and a springboard for action, for it to grow and evolve along with its contributors, and to remain relevant for new as well as old veggies. Also visit my Space! :o)

15.12.06

Veg Quiz

What type of vegetarian are you?

Turns out, I'm a "militant vegan."

You scored as militant vegan. You are a militant vegan! Happy? Surprised? A vegan is someone who avoids consuming/using all animal products, including flesh, dairy, eggs, honey, leather, and so forth. Some avoid products tested on animals. Being a militant vegan means you have more radical views than most vegetarians, namely animal rights. You may be an activist already or on the verge. You are confident and unwavering about your ethics. Not a vegan? Perhaps you're one waiting to happen! Check it out at www.goveg.com

militant vegan

78%

vegan vixen

56%

health-conscious vegetarian

50%

welfarist vegetarian

33%

quiet vegetarian

28%

new veggie

11%

lazy vegetarian

11%

What type of vegetarian are you?
Not surprising, huh?


I love quizzes so much, I made one when I was in the cookie business. Try this out and let me know what kind of cookie you are: The Cookie Quiz

I'm a chocolate chocolate chip, or at least I was the last time I checked.
............
Hmmm...that is strange...I seem to have been transformed into a sugar cookie.


If anyone has a cool quiz, please send it to me! :o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



PETA2.com